Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hilo Art and Glass Artists' Fairs (HiloBeads at a location at a time)

After the first one of these going into this Holiday season I decided that I want to make just about every effort to be in the November fair as well, so that's on Nov. 15, again at Hilo Art and Glass Supply (and I got some more glass rods and 3/32" mandrels to make more lampwork, because I sold some at the last one, and made some already too). I'm also going to be at the fair on Dec 20, but the intention for that one is for last minute Christmas gifts, but I will have beads there too (Christmas gifts for your beader friends?). Between those two I'm going to be at East Hawaii Cultural Center on Nov. 29 (I think), but not selling beads there other than my own lampwork.

The November Fair at Hilo Art and Glass will again include my $2/strand fresh water pearls, shell bead strands and gemstone strands - and whatever lampwork I made in between, jewelry, gemstone beads, Swarovski crystals, mgambo seed and Royal poinciana seed beads, and, should you be interested locally, I have some packaged Job's Tears too, and, yes: etc. (wire, findings, and some other stuff) -

Sorry, no pictures in this one, I hope to get around to that soon.

No comments: