Friday, January 16, 2009

Please let me know soon if you need any different Swawovski crystals


Aloha, after getting a bunch of new freshwater pearls, fire polished crystals and low priced semi-precious gemstone strands (the pearls and those gemstones will still be $2.-/15"-16" strand and the fire polished crystals $5.-/strand), I'm also putting together an order for Swarovski crystals before the end of the month. I am not going to be able to hold the "Hilo Farmer's Market special price to jewelry makers" - that those of you who aren't in the area and pay retail don't want to know - no matter what.


The rest of my life has been rather busy lately, currently dealing with an infected spider bite, getting a "creation station" to mount my torch, and hoping to buy a kiln, in spite of that I haven't had time to make any lampwork beads since October.


My daytime job (the end of a 2 year project) and craft fairs got the better of me, and it's coffee harvesting season, still kinda lilikoi season, if I didn't have this spider bite, and a few other things to do.


To repeat this, if you want any particular Swarovski crystal colors, shapes,
sizes, please let me know.


And, I'm getting a lot of spam on the hilobeads email account right now, but so far every legit email got through. I may not have been able to get back to everybody, in some cases because your spam blockers ate my email, and in at least one case because I didn't read all of it and just hit the reply button.



I'll put up pictures of the FP crystals, pearls and gemstone strands after some local customers have taken their first dibs (I'm local first, on-line second, sorry)

No comments: