Monday, August 31, 2009

A few new things in my Etsy shop

Just a brief update: As somebody asked and bought the same day I put in a (new) listing for 50 mgambo seeds/weleweka seeds/Hawaiian pussy willow seed in my Etsy shop. You can also now find fresh water pearls in bundles of 10 (you pick the colors and shapes - there are more than Etsy has space for pictures, so if you don't find 10 there, go to my website for a look, I'm happy to combine) and Tahitian Gardenia seeds (tiare seeds, gardenia taitensis seeds), so far only in quantity of 20. I can ship those seeds to most countries even if they're not listed as such. Some countries however are very picky about what they let in, Australia is one of them. Send me email, or a convo on Etsy or a PM on Lampwork Etc. (if that's what got you here) if you're not in the US or Europe.

I'll get new pictures on things as I get around to it, I finally have a camera of my own now. And I'll be putting up more jewelry as I bought a wonderful collection of lampwork beads from Kalera Stratton (beadwife.com).

No comments: