Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Second Clove Seed Harvest is here ...

As I mentioned a few months ago, there is a second clove seed harvest this (plant) year. It is here now. Once I get myself a bit more organized I will start on the backorders from Europe. For the US I have some in my Etsy and Artfire shops as well as in Ebay auctions and soon to come on Zibbet.

I frequently get asked by people in other countries whether I can ship to them. For some that's easy, for some it's possible and for some the cost makes it prohibitive, e.g. Australia requires an import permit on the side of the buyer which costs hundred os dollars and takes months to obtain. Several countries require phytosanitary certificates which I can get but also at a cost that makes all but large orders cost prohibitive.

Another Etsy Treasury to share too:

'Beads #8' by BeadsWovenToOrder

beadswww.etsy.com/teams/10725/beadsTop Treasurywww.etsy.com/teams/10548/top-treasury


Lampworked Glass Ho...
$10.00

ooak bead embroider...
$142.00

Beadweaving Wedding...
$225.00

LASER LIGHT Night S...
$195.00

Micromacrame friend...
$7.50

Sapphire Rose - nec...
$30.00

Blue Heart Necklace...
$24.95

Copper Flower Pins
$9.00

The Waterlillies in...
$13.00

Blue Hydrangea Lamp...
$24.00

Lampwork Beads -TRE...
$29.00

Bracelet made with ...
$12.00

Hand Beaded Bobby P...
$9.00

Silk Strands - Hand...
$20.00

Blue sodalite, purp...
$47.00

Sapphire Blue Brace...
$18.50

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.


No comments: