Monday, November 26, 2012

International shipping from my Etsy Shop

Etsy now has international first class mail shipping. I have started adding that to my shop, starting with Canada (doesn't require agricultural inspection for most items), and with small items of which I have some idea what they weigh. I'm going to need some time to add everything, and every location (postal rates are different depending on where things go), and please make sure that you are aware of import duties and taxes that your country will charge to you (not to me, and I have no way of knowing what they will charge, they are up to you to pay). A treasury from Pamela of the 808Hui:

'808 Hui Handmade on Hawaii Island, Hawaii' by bytheseasoaps



Coastal Seaglass Be...
$12.00

Handmade Paper - Te...
$11.75

Mermaid Sunrise She...
$95.00

Long Sea Shell neck...
$12.50

Big Island Of Hawai...
$12.00

Dangly SRA lampwork...
$28.00

White Gardenia Soap
$4.75

Tahitian Costume Se...
$115.00

Lava Explosion Natu...
$150.00

Fuchsia Chiffon Flo...
$7.50

Designer Alfred Sha...
$50.00

Girls Couture Bouti...
$38.00

Sea Glass, Ocean Tu...
$70.00

Baby Onesie 18 mont...
$15.00

Hawaii Island Chain...
$75.00

Treasury tool supported by the dog house

(Sorry, I didn't remove all the extra spaces from this one, I removed some manually rather than by editor though. Don't try this if you don't speak html)

No comments: