Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Clove seeds - small orders

The clove seeds are coming in slowly. I emailed 3 people on the waiting list who wanted small numbers of seeds but didn't get any takers yet. I positively cannot drive to agriculture inspection and charge for only mileage (I have a full time job. I also have a side business - or 3, seeds are one of them) for fewer than 10 seeds. I put a listing for 10 seeds in my Zibbet shop, and that's about what they'll stay at. Those of you who follow my blog and are interested in more than 10 seeds, they'll happen and I will email you or contact you on the medium you used to contact me when I have them. Please keep in mind that more than half the price for 10 seeds is overhead (ag inspection and shipping). I won't list fewer than 10 seeds but I will probably list larger numbers - and may copy listings to my Artfire and Etsy shops.

No comments: