Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fairs this month

This month I'm signed up for 2 fairs, both in Hilo.

The first one is at Keawe Center (190 Keawe St. in Downtown Hilo, if you know where Island Edges bead store is, that's where it is), Saturday Nov. 21, and rather short, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.. I will have all of my beads and other supplies including dome that aren't on the website yet there, but probably not all of them out. Of course I'm also going to have my jewelry - and possibly some plants if I have space left in the back of the truck.

The second one is at the East Hawaii Cultural Center, Saturday Nov. 28, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., jewelry and lampwork beads though I will probably have 'the other stuff' under the table. If you happen to be in town that day and need fresh water pearls, gemstones, chip strands or crystals (etc.), I'm going to have them there but not out. I'll be in the same space as last year, close to the back entrance.

No comments: