Monday, November 2, 2009

It's my mom's birthday

was by most accounts yesterday. She is 82 now, and I meant to call her last night. I got side tracked. Then, I woke up at 5 this morning, said, even if they are probably in the middle of afternoon coffee, I have to call. I'm glad I did. My brothers and their families were there (minus one college student), and they were indeed having afternoon coffee. I'm happy to report that both my parents are well. I am concerned about them not having had flu shots yet, at least they are going to, but don't seem to be too concerned about H1N1, talking about getting the regular flu shot only. DH and I just getting over H1N1, it's not something to mess with. We got it before vaccines were available here, so not much use for us getting vaccinated now.

Get yourself vaccinated when/if you can, the sooner the better.

No comments: