Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Somewhat accidental adventure in plumbing ...

Given that I had to get the Federal tax return in the mail I refrained from taking any plumbing apart at home this morning. It might after all take longer than anticipated, like the last time (which will be the real part II) but as I have a bunch of other things to do outside of work I had to do something (currently working on: do at least one extra thing before work), so I decided to get my medical lab appointment out of the way, what could go wrong?

Go to the lab, go in to leave my urine sample, and the toilet doesn't flush.

Embarrassing to begin with, but I really don't want to take the lab's toilet apart, it may take longer than planned. Thinking this over, I decide to at least look at it, it really is more embarrassing to leave the toilet un-flushed and hold up traffic in the lab. Turned out, the chain had come off the lever. So, I hooked it back on, and at the second attempt it worked. My circulatory plumbing didn't work too well with the phlebotomist unfortunately, but by now there's only a bruise left.

Another Etsy treasury:

'A Taste of HAWAII' by hutsonlinda

This treasury is dedicated to the Team Hilo Etsy who is comprised of many talented crafters who are simply amazing!Hawaii is a land of Aloha and with this said, I extend to you a Taste of Hawaii...


Lava Love Artisan G...
$6.50

Hawaiian Shell Vint...
$10.00

Red and yellow eyel...
$20.00

Lava Flow at Night
$40.00

Vintage Button Flow...
$25.00

Black Orchid Hawaii...
$300.00

Vintage Button Eyeg...
$30.00

Children Baby Leggi...
$12.00

Asian Rice Bowls Ma...
$32.00

BABY BLUE SEA Recyc...
$16.99

Blue Handmade Recyc...
$11.00

Waipio Dawn
$100.00

Green Silk Orchid w...
$12.00

Green Hawaiian beac...
$7.00

Hawaiian Dolls: Kan...
$115.00

Clothing dust cover...
$15.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio


No comments: