Monday, February 25, 2008

Trying to catch up


I should finally try to catch up with the blog. Since the last entry I got sterling silver wire 24 to 18 gauge (selling by the foot, ask for prices), some AB2X Swarovski crystals, mgambo seeds, and I started drilling those as well as double drilling Royal Poinciana seeds into spacer bars.
I made one bracelet with some of those. As is normal with Job's Tears, they are very hard to match in sizes and so some of the spacers aren't at right angles (as you can see). It's for sale at $10.-.

I'm in the process of ordering some Ornela seed beads, mostly for a customer, but they'll be up for sale as well once I get them. We have a definite shortage of good seed beads here, the only (other) source I know of is Sara at the Hilo Farmer's Market. For the time being I only have some clear 8/0 beads at $1.-/0z, but they're not very regular.

No comments: